Are you hungry and passionate about building great products? Are you looking to work with the one of the coolest technology companies in the region with the ability to influence millions of Travelers? Do you relish working with the latest front end technologies? Then come join us!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Software Engineer who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of web development and aren’t afraid of learning new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
GoQuo is one of the fastest-growing Travel Technology Solutions Provider in Asia, empowering a wide array of partners to sell Travel options ranging from Flights & Hotels to Destination activities & experiences. Our suite of products provide a fundamentally new way for our Travel partners to take control of the customer’s digital experience through all phases of travel. We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as some unique perks you would expect from a cool startup! What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
What can GoQuo offer you?
An international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, GoQuo is the place to be!
A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to travelers globally
Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking, with innovative products & solutions that GoQuo is known for.
Treasure trove of data generated by millions of customers.
An amazing peer group of Product managers, rockstar Engineers and an experienced Design team to work with.
An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
What does GoQuo expect from you?
We are all about performance, scalability, security and wrapping it all in the best user experience our customers can imagine. Below are the core expectations from this role:
• Offer commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests.
• Act as the SME on Public & Private Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
• Production of high level and low level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
• Qualification of new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
• 3+ years of professional experience in architecting large scale distributed systems
• Certified in AWS Big Data - specialty
• Hands-on experience in Big Data, Machine learning, Relational database etc.
• Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
• Understanding of network technologies as they relate to cloud providers
• A good understanding of all security features and tools that cloud provides and how they relate to traditional services