Want to work for one of the coolest startups in Asia? Want to be part of the next wave of disruption in the Travel Technology sector? Do you have a passion for Quality and excited about working on some of the most cutting-edge technologies? Then come join us.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Business Analysts who would be responsible for the definition, implementation, and analysis of product features, with an intense focus on driving conversion and customer loyalty. We offer an international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, GoQuo is the place to be!
The Role & Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, You will be responsible for managing the Business Requirements and Functional Solution aspects of the products. As the successful candidate, you will:
- Work with the Product Owner to Maintain an up-to-date backlog of features and user stories for future & current development.
- Conduct detailed research in order to translate high-level requirements into precise, Functional Specifications or high-quality User Stories with clear Acceptance Criteria.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to implement the User Stories accurately as per expectations.
- Bring together engineers, designers, and departments from around the company to ensure that our products are delivered on time and meet the original goals and objectives.
- Communicate with the wider team to define Milestones & Release Plans.
- Collaborate with UX designers for the discovery and design phases of a feature.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Business, Project management, Development and Testing teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist Quality Assurance team members to ensure that the testing process covers all identified scenarios and use cases.
- Triage defects and bugs related to assigned projects in a timely manner considering project timelines.
- And when a product ships, popping the cork from the champagne bottle to celebrate!
- 3+ years of experience as Business Analyst or in a relevant role.
- Must have excellent communications skills, with solid experience in writing functional and technical specification documents and detailed user stories.
- Proven skills in project management and execution with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Data-driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative - Applicants with specialist knowledge and experience in conversion optimization, digital marketing, UX design, or consumer psychology and research will be considered with priority.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills. Experienced with Web Analytics software such as Google Analytics is recommended.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Experience working in an Agile Development team & Hands-on experience with an Agile Lifecycle Management tool s(e.g., Rally, Jira), required.
GoQuo is one of the fastest-growing Travel Technology Solutions Provider in Asia, empowering a wide array of partners to sell Travel options ranging from Flights & Hotels to Destination activities & experiences. Our suite of products provides a fundamentally new way for our Travel partners to take control of the customer’s digital experience through all phases of travel. We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as some unique perks you would expect from a cool startup! What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make an impact and ultimately help us put our users first.