Are you hungry and passionate about building great products? Are you looking to work with the one of the coolest technology companies in the region with the ability to influence millions of Travelers? Do you relish working with the latest front end technologies? Then come join us!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Software Engineer who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of web development and aren’t afraid of learning new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
GoQuo is one of the fastest-growing Travel Technology Solutions Provider in Asia, empowering a wide array of partners to sell Travel options ranging from Flights & Hotels to Destination activities & experiences. Our suite of products provide a fundamentally new way for our Travel partners to take control of the customer’s digital experience through all phases of travel. We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as some unique perks you would expect from a cool startup! What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
What can GoQuo offer you?
An international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, GoQuo is the place to be!
A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to travelers globally
Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking, with innovative products & solutions that GoQuo is known for.
Treasure trove of data generated by millions of customers.
An amazing peer group of Product managers, rockstar Engineers and an experienced Design team to work with.
An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
What does GoQuo expect from you?
We are all about performance, scalability, security and wrapping it all in the best user experience our customers can imagine. Below are the core expectations from this role:
• Build robust and scalable backend in Python/Node JS
• Design and create services and system architecture for analytics product, and provide feedback to other team members
• Optimize the performance of existing & new data ingestion and processing pipelines
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms and products
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
• 5+ years experience in hands on coding and developing system design/architecture
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• Must have solid understanding and experience in Python with relational and key value databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, NOSQL, Redis etc
• Good to have Devops engineering skills with firm grip of Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible etc
• Experience in working or building on data platforms/products
• Fun to work with.